Comics Bistro — Форум » Благата дума - хвърлен камък ;)

American Psycho / Twilight

(1 отговор, 1 участника)
  1. RottenBrain

Член

Току що, след доста рандъм броузване и търсене на шотове с Catwoman, попаднах на интересен пост в някакъв случаен блог. Пича е изброил 30 цитата, целта е да се познае кой е от Twilight и кой - от American Psycho. Та...пробвайте, резултатите определено са интересни x)
    Моля, без проверяване на цитатите онлайн - по-интересно е :P
    Другата неделя да речем, ще постна отговорите.

Гоуста и Swann да се чувстват официално предизвикани :P

1.) This is the skin of a killer!

2.) Sometimes I wondered if I was seeing the same things through my eyes that the rest of the world was seeing through theirs. Maybe there was a glitch in my brain.

3.) No blood, no foul.

4.) Soon everything seemed dull: another sunrise, the lives of heroes, falling love, war, the discoveries people made about each other.

5.) How could she ever understand that there isn't any way could be disappointed since I no longer find anything worth looking forward to?

6.) You really should stay away from me.

7.) Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do?

8.) I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly.

9.) Do you think that I could be scary?

10.) It was not just a scream, it was a blood-curdling shriek of agony. The horrifying sound cut off with a gurgle, and her eyes rolled back into her head.

11.) Your number was up the first time I met you.

12.) Most of the time I tune it all out— it can be very distracting. And then it’s easier to seem normal when I’m not accidentally answering someone’s thoughts rather than their words.

13.) You don’t care if I’m a monster? If I’m not human?

14.) Don’t you want to know if I drink blood?

15.) It makes me… anxious… to be away from you.

16.) You need a healthy dose of fear. Nothing could be more beneficial for you.

17.) I’m the world’s best predator, aren’t I? Everything about me invites you in— my voice, my face, even my smell. As if I need any of that!

18.) Her lips tasted like blood.

19.) That is something to be afraid of, indeed. Wanting to be with me. That’s really not in your best interest.

20.) It’s not only your company I crave! Never forget that. Never forget I am more dangerous to you than I am to anyone else.

21.) In that one hour, I thought of a hundred different ways to lure you from the room with me, to get you alone.

22.) Would you please stop trying to take your clothes off?

23.) If it’s a child she wants, she can have it. She can have half a dozen babies. Anything she wants. She can have puppies, if that’s what it takes.

24.) It was too much. Impossible. Wrong. Sick. Borrowing [her] for the weekends and then returning her Monday morning like a rental movie?

25.) Are you frightened of me now?

26.) My eyes flickered across her skin. It was red with blood—the blood that had flowed from her mouth.

27.) ...and before I can stop it I find myself almost dazzled and moved that I might have the capacity to accept, though not return, her love.

28.) As she convulsed, sharp snaps and cracks kept time with the spasms.

29.) Another gush of blood choked off what she was shrieking.

30.) I promise…I swear not to hurt you.

You can't stop the signal.

RSS емисия за отговорите по темата

Отговор

Трябва влезете, за да напишете отговор.

Comics Bistro — Форум | Задвижван от bbPress | Дизайн и поддръжка от Ивайло Драганов | Хостинг от ICN.Bg